If you do not yet have access to your Secure Client Area please follow the Access Instructions.
- Withdrawal requests cut off time is 12:00 AEST/AEDT. If your withdrawal is submitted before this time it will be processed on the day of receipt. If your withdrawal is submitted after this time it will be processed on the following business day.
- IC Markets does not charge any additional fees for deposits or withdrawals. You should however be aware that you may incur fees, such as intermediary fees, on payments to and from some international banking institutions. IC Markets accepts no responsibility for any such bank fees.
- Credit / Debit Card withdrawals* are processed free of charge. Once processed, Credit / Debit Card withdrawals may take 3-5 business days to reach you credit card. You should however be aware that in some rare occasions, this may sometimes take up to 10 business days depending on the banks end.
*Please note Credit card withdrawals may not be available for all countries
- Safecharge withdrawals can only revert the amount deposited. You may select another deposit method used previously or bank transfer method to withdraw.
- Paypal / Neteller / Skrill withdrawals must be made from the same account from where the funds were sent initially. These transactions are processed free of charge and are instant once processed.
- If your uploaded credit / debit card has already expired, please upload the new card in your client area to continue using the deposit and withdrawals services without any interruptions. If the new card’s number is different to the expired card’s number, you would need to submit a letter issued from the old card’s issuer bank confirming that the new card has been issued in replacement of the old card.
- If your uploaded credit / debit card has been lost / stolen / damaged / cancelled, you would need to submit a letter issued from the old card’s issuer bank confirming that the old card is no longer valid.
- If the newly uploaded card has not been used for funding prior to requesting a withdrawal, you would need to deposit a small amount to activate withdrawal facility on this card.
- IC Markets, at its own discretion, may ask you to submit supporting documentation (for example, deposit receipts for the payments processed via old card or card statement showing deposit transactions) before releasing funds to the new card.
- To withdraw an amount more than the sum deposited by Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure Credit / Debit Card, you will be required to use another deposit method that has been used earlier or a bank wire transfer option.
- For first Wire transfer withdrawals, we require that you provide us with a supporting copy of the bank statement related to your registered bank account.
- For first Vietnamese Internet banking withdrawals, we require that you provide us with a supporting copy of the bank statement related to your registered bank account.
- If you are withdrawing your funds deposited via Thai Internet Banking option to a Thai bank account, you will require to upload a clear picture or a coloured scan copy of your bank book. Once processed, the funds may take one business day to reach your account.
- IC Markets does not process payments to third parties. please ensure that all withdrawal requests from your trading account go to a bank account or a source in your name. Payments to Joint Bank Accounts / Credit Cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one on the parties on the Bank Account / Credit Card.